Vertigo Essential Oil Blend
- CITRUS NOTES
- EARTHY AROMA
Our Vertigo Pure Essential Oil Blend is designed to keep you grounded when you're feeling dizzy.
This blend combines ginger, melissa and peppermint, three oils known to improve symptoms of dizziness, for a quick remedy that will help to put things to rights.
We suggest adding a few drops into a bowl of hot water and hovering your face over the top, or alternatively adding to a diffuser.
Well known for its grounding properties, ginger essential oil has been shown to reduce dizziness and other commonly associated symptoms such as nausea and headaches.
Long-used in Iranian medicine for its successful treatment of vertigo, melissa oil has a sweet and slightly citrusy aroma that can ease dizziness and accompanying stress.
Research has suggested that peppermint can improve several symptoms that accompany vertigo, including nausea, headaches and vomiting.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Ginger (Chinese), Melissa and Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.