Sage Essential Oil
- Skin Cleanser
Known as ‘sage the saviour’, sage essential oil has a range of important benefits for the body that can help protect our health.
A cleansing oil, sage has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties and can be used to maintain a clean and hygienic home.
Sage oil's antioxidant abilities allow it to inhibit the effects of toxins in the body, whilst its anti-inflammatory properties are said to decrease the risk of many health conditions.
Sage essential oil can also be used cosmetically as a skin tonic thanks to its deeply cleansing, soothing properties.
You can learn more about sage essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What are the therapeutic properties of sage essential oil?
Sage oil has many impactful benefits including the ability to improve digestive health, cleanse skin, and clean the home. It may also help with the natural reduction of grey hairs.
How can sage essential oil be used to support respiratory health?
Adding a few drops of sage oil to your diffuser or oil burner may help support respiratory health and wellness.
Is sage essential oil safe to use during pregnancy?
Always consult with your doctor before using any essential oils during pregnancy.
Our 100% Pure Sage Essential Oil has a fresh, herbal scent with a slight peppery quality.
Often confused with clary sage, the two oils come from the same family, but are extracted from entirely different herbs and have different benefits.
Sage oil is extracted via steam distillation from the sage herb, native to the Mediterranean.
Botanical Name: Salvia Officinalis
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Sage Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- KBKaren B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSage Essential Oil - Highly Recommend!!!
Beautiful and lovely scent to this Sage Essential Oil, is fabulous in my candles, Thank you x
- GMGeorge M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoSage
Wonderful fragrant oil
- PBPe B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSage decision.
good olefactant for my hand cream. An alternative to Rosemary oil in this respect.
- PMPeter M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood Quality
It arrived promptly, and securely packed. A good company to deal with.