Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Pain relief
- Sleep Aid
Nutmeg essential oil has a wide range of applications, but its most common use is in treating muscle and joint pain.
A highly anti-inflammatory oil, nutmeg oil is known to help effectively relieve pain and reduce the accompanying swelling.
These anti-inflammatory properties can help protect organs from damage and guard against several inflammatory conditions. Nutmeg is also known to be a useful remedy for sleep.
Our 100% Pure Nutmeg Essential Oil has a nutty, spicy aroma with a warm woodiness to it. It is pale yellow in colour, and is extracted from the dried kernels of the Myristica fragrans tree, which is native to the Spice Islands of Indonesia.
You can learn more about nutmeg essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Myristica Fragrans
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.