Maritime Pine Essential Oil
Also known as sea pine or ocean pine, maritime pine is a coastal pine species with slightly different benefits from other varieties. Maritime pine oil has a higher ester content than other kinds of pine, which gives it stronger anti-anxiety abilities, helping it calm us in periods of stress. Maritime pine oil can also reduce muscle aches and swelling, making it a useful ingredient in muscle balms. An aromatic and antibacterial oil, it can not only lend a fresh scent to your home but can also improve the purity of the air and neutralise unpleasant odours.
Our 100% Pure Maritime Pine Essential Oil has a fresh, forest scent with an underlying sweetness and is pale yellow to colourless. It is extracted via steam distillation from the needles and bark of the maritime pine tree native to the Mediterranean region.
You can learn more about maritime pine essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Pinus Pinaster
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.