Maritime Pine Essential Oil
- Pain Relief
Also known as sea pine or ocean pine, maritime pine is a coastal pine species with slightly different benefits from other varieties.
Maritime pine essential oil has a higher ester content than other kinds of pine, which gives it stronger-stress relieving abilities, helping it to calm us down and ground our minds.
Maritime pine oil can also help reduce muscle aches and swelling, making it a useful ingredient in muscle balms.
An aromatic and antibacterial oil, maritime pine oil can not only lend a fresh scent to your home but can also improve the purity of the air and neutralise unpleasant odours.
You can learn more about maritime pine essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What are the benefits of using maritime pine essential oil for respiratory health?
Maritime pine oil, like many coniferous oils, has air-purifying qualities that may improve general respiratory health over time.
Can maritime pine essential oil be used for skin care?
When combined with a carrier oil, maritime pine oil is perfect for use in skin care due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
What are some common ways to use maritime pine essential oil for aromatherapy?
Our maritime pine oil can be added to a diffuser, oil burner, or bath. It can also be used as an ingredient in homemade candles and soaps.
Our 100% Pure Maritime Pine Essential Oil has a fresh, forest scent with an underlying sweetness and is pale yellow to colourless.
This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the needles and bark of the maritime pine tree native to the Mediterranean region.
Botanical Name: Pinus Pinaster
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NTnicola t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoFresh and clean smell
I made a Christmas candle to test out with this pil. The cold throw at 8% if great
I can't wait to light it....!!! Its the one on the right in the image.
- SLSharon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSmells like a coastal woodland
I love this fragrance so much, such beautiful quality oils
- LNLee N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing
The smell is really unique but very good