Hair Health Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Pure & Natural
Our Hair Health Pure Essential Oil Blend won't just leave your hair smelling beautiful. This handmade blend of cedarwood, lavender, peppermint and rosemary is designed to cleanse your hair, add volume and promote growth.
We recommend diluting this oil with a carrier oil of your choice and using as a hair mask for approximately 15-20 minutes every two weeks
Please perform a patch test before use. This blend must be diluted before application.
With its ability to balance the oil-producing glands in the scalp, cedarwood essential oil is thought to promote hair growth and slow down hair loss. Cedarwood essential oil also has anti-fungal properties and is said to be beneficial for the scalp, particularly in the prevention of dandruff.
Lavender's antibacterial properties will leave your hair soft and clean, whilst its beautiful floral scent adds something special to your haircare routine. Studies have even suggested that lavender oil can speed up hair growth.
Peppermint is known to increase circulation, especially when applied topically. The increased blood flow it provides to the scalp can boost hair growth, leading to thicker, healthier hair.
Lots of research has been conducted into rosemary's hair-growing abilities, and it has been found that rosemary oil can be just as effective at regrowing hair as leading medical treatments. Rosemary oil can also be useful for dry skin, nourishing the scalp for cleaner, glossier hair.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.