Dill Seed Essential Oil
- AIDS DIGESTION
A lesser-known and often underestimated essential oil, dill seed has a vast range of traditional uses spanning countless cultures, but these days the oil is most closely associated with its calming, soothing benefits.
Dill seed oil can act as a natural remedy for anxiety and insomnia by regulating the hormones that control stress and has soothing, healing effects on the skin.
Dill seed is also said to aid with digestive problems. Please note that we do not recommend ingesting this oil without consulting a medical professional.
You can learn more about dill seed essential oil and its history over on our blog.
Can Dill Seed Essential Oil be used for cooking?
Our dill seed oil is for external use only and should not be ingested. Learn more about the dangers of internal essential oil consumption.
What are the benefits of using Dill Seed Essential Oil for skin care?
Once diluted with a carrier oil, dill seed oil has powerful anti-ageing effects that can promote the production of collagen in the skin. It can also help clear the pores from harmful microbes.
Is Dill Seed Essential Oil safe for use during breastfeeding?
Always consult with your doctor before using any essential oils while breastfeeding.
Our 100% Pure Dill Seed (Indian) Essential Oil is often the Indian variety and has a refreshing, herby scent with sweet, earthy notes.
This oil is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the seeds of the dill plant, native to southern Europe and parts of Asia.
Botanical Name: Anethum Sowa
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Dill Seed Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- DWDiane W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNikura are excellent quality oils.
Nikura products are great quality products for the pricing. The customer services are also very good. Recommend .
- ETEmma T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago😑🙌🏻 Love this stuff!
I was mortified when my previous supplier stopped making this in the larger sizes. I tried a few different brands of really poor quality before I discovered Nikura’s Dill Oil, but I’m glad I persevered. I put this on a cushion I have on our bed in the evening and it works wonders to relax me and really helps with anxiety-induced insomnia. Proper good quality essential oil at a reasonable price too 👍🏻