Dill Seed Essential Oil
- AIDS DIGESTION
A lesser-known and often underestimated essential oil, dill seed has a vast range of traditional uses spanning countless cultures, but these days the oil is most closely associated with its calming, soothing benefits.
Dill seed oil can act as a natural remedy for anxiety and insomnia by regulating the hormones that control stress and has soothing, healing effects on the skin.
Dill seed is also said to aid with digestive problems. Please note that we do not recommend ingesting this oil without consulting a medical professional.
Our 100% Pure Dill Seed (Indian) Essential Oil is often the Indian variety and has a refreshing, herby scent with sweet, earthy notes.
This oil is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the seeds of the dill plant, native to southern Europe and parts of Asia.
You can learn more about dill seed essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Anethum Sowa
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.