Hair Care Bundle | Rosemary Essential Oil & Jojoba Carrier Oil
- HAIR CARE
Save 15% on this Hair Care Bundle!
Rosemary Essential Oil
Having recently risen in popularity due to its remarkable hair-boosting properties, Rosemary Essential Oil is a must-have ingredient for hair growth, thickness and scalp health.
Cold-Pressed Jojoba Golden Carrier oil
Rich in hair-nourishing vitamins, jojoba oil is known to strengthen hair, improve thickness and promote growth. Some even say it can prevent hair loss.
Wondering how to use these oils in your haircare routine? See our blog post here.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Carrier Oil Uses:
- Skincare: Apply evenly to the skin of the face or body for a fast-absorbing and effective natural moisturiser.
- Massage: Apply to the desired area and massage in circular motions until the oil has completely absorbed.
- Haircare: Add a few drops to damp hair to calm frizz and boost shine.
- Makeup Remover: Add a few drops to a clean cotton pad and sweep across the skin of the face until makeup is removed.
This carrier oil can be used on its own or in combination with any of our pure essential oils.
100% Pure Jojoba Carrier Oil
100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this carrier oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential & Carrier Oil.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.