Mulled Cider - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
There's no better way to combat the cold weather than with the rich, warming scent of spiced fruit and sweet cider. This comforting, seasonal drink now comes as a rich blend - the perfect ingredient for a cosy home this cold season. Our Mulled Cider Essential Oil Blend combines tangy fruits with sweet star anise and spicy cinnamon to capture a festive classic.
This blend contains a number of uplifting fruity notes. Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia), Grapefruit (White) (Citrus Paradisi), and Orange (Bitter) (Citrus Aurantium) Essential Oils are all known for their mood-boosting, stress-relieving properties. Whilst the fruity scents take care of the mind, Star Anise (Illicium Verum) and Cinnamon (Bark) (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) look after the body by guarding against harmful bacteria.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.