5 x 10ml | Insect Repellent Essential Oil Gift Set
Cedarwood has deep roots in Ancient Egyptian medicine and rituals, and throughout the centuries has been utilised for a wide variety of restorative properties. The oil can disorientate insects and interfere with their bodily mechanisms. Our 100% Pure Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil has a gentle, earthy scent with woody, smoky notes, and is yellow in colour.
Historically known for its insect-repellent qualities, citronella is a more versatile oil than many people realise. It is most famous as a mosquito repellent and can be incredibly effective at keeping pests away from your home. Our 100% Pure Citronella Essential Oil has a faintly yellow colour and a tangy, citrusy smell that arrests the senses and wakes up the mind.
An old medicinal herb, lemongrass is often compared to citronella for its cleaning, pest-repellent qualities, as well as its gentle, lemony scent. It is most famous for its ability to repel mosquitoes. Our 100% Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil has a refreshing citrus scent with herbal notes and is pale yellow in colour.
Lemon is a refreshing, energising oil whose sharp, zesty scent blends well with many other floral and fruity scents. This sharp scent can be repellent to insects and helps to keep them out of the home. Our 100% Pure Lemon (Steam Distilled) Essential Oil has a sharp, fruity scent and is pale yellow in colour.
Peppermint oil's timeless scent is not only refreshing and stimulating, but packed full of benefits. This energising oil is also famous for its ability to repel spiders. Our 100% Pure Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil has a sweet, refreshing scent with a recognisable minty quality.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHDelia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoExcellent
Excellent products and great customer service.
- AJAnna J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely stuff!
Fab oils, citronella helps with bugs when you’re sat outside in the garden. I mix the lemongrass with lotion and apply on arms and legs to fend off mozzies when hiking.
- DKDenise K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNikura Are Amazing
I wanted to buy an essential oils insect repellent set because I have spent so much money on commercially prepared products and had very little success in keeping insects and the dreaded spiders at bay.
I contacted Nikura and had a quick reply from Tamia, with advice and even instructions of how to use the oils effectively.
The kit arrived promptly within days. I’ve put it to use, but it’s too early to say how effective it will be, but I’m hopeful because we all know how effective essential oils are.
I highly recommend this company, their customer service is excellent. Tamia was polite and helpful.
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice oil set
Bought them to make insect repellent for myself as a dog walker can get bitten alot. Also i ise them around the house the bin, bathroom ect very easy and conveniently put together as a pack
- JSJan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOil repellant
Haven't tried all of them but citronella is great. Smells good and flies don't like the smell.