Insect Repellent - Gift Set - 5 x 10ml Essential Oils
1 x 10ml - Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil - (Cedrus deodara)
Cedarwood has deep roots in Ancient Egyptian medicine and rituals, and throughout the centuries has been utilised for a wide variety of restorative properties. The oil can disorientate insects and interfere with their bodily mechanisms. Our 100% Pure Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil has a gentle, earthy scent with woody, smoky notes, and is yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Citronella Essential Oil - (Cymbopogon nardus)
Historically known for its insect-repellent qualities, citronella is a more versatile oil than many people realise. It is most famous as a mosquito repellent and can be incredibly effective at keeping pests away from your home. Our 100% Pure Citronella Essential Oil has a faintly yellow colour and a tangy, citrusy smell that arrests the senses and wakes up the mind.
1 x 10ml - Lemongrass Essential Oil - (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
An old medicinal herb, lemongrass is often compared to citronella for its cleaning, pest-repellent qualities, as well as its gentle, lemony scent. It is most famous for its ability to repel mosquitoes. Our 100% Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil has a refreshing citrus scent with herbal notes and is pale yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Lemon Essential Oil - (Citrus limomum)
Lemon is a refreshing, energising oil whose sharp, zesty scent blends well with many other floral and fruity scents. This sharp scent can be repellent to insects and helps to keep them out of the home. Our 100% Pure Lemon (Steam Distilled) Essential Oil has a sharp, fruity scent and is pale yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil - (Mentha piperita)
Peppermint oil's timeless scent is not only refreshing and stimulating, but packed full of benefits. This energising oil is also famous for its ability to repel spiders. Our 100% Pure Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil has a sweet, refreshing scent with a recognisable minty quality.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.