7 x 10ml | Entry Pack Essential Oil Gift Set
Commence your wellness journey the right way with this bespoke collection of seven entry-level essential oils.
Featuring a series of herbaceous, floral and citrus aromas, this versatile gift set is perfect for those who are just getting started with aromatherapy.
Discover a wide range of benefits for the mind, body and soul.
Known for its powerful, purifying scent, eucalyptus essential oil is often used to help clear airways and aid respiration.
Its expectorant properties help it to shift mucus, leading to easier breathing and fighting cold and flu symptoms faster.
Lavender (French) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Lemon oil is also a popular ingredient in facial toners and home cleaners due to its powerful hygienic properties and its ability to attack harmful microorganisms. When diluted and applied to the skin, it may also effectively boost the lymphatic system.
Refreshing and stimulating, our pure peppermint oil has been known to boost energy, improve breath flow and relax sore muscles.
Used in traditional medicine for thousands of years, our pure rosemary oil is well known for its ability to improve cognitive function and lower stress. It is also said to be great for study and concentration.
Rosemary essential oils have recently spiralled into popularity due to their ability to improve hair growth and thickness.
Said to be useful for fighting infections and relieving congestion, pure tea tree essential oil has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and can be used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
This delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health.
Ylang ylang essential oil is said to boost immune response, and also has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.