Smokey Essential Oil Blend
- WOODY AROMA
Stand back with a sparkler, breathe in the smoky air, and watch as the flames from the bonfire creep up towards the sky…
Our Smokey Essential Oil Blend has all the smoky, woody scents of an exciting bonfire night, combined to comfort and delight.
Cade oil is often applied to the skin to help soothe redness and swelling, and has a cleansing effect that is known to rid the skin of bad bacteria.
Cade is also a common dandruff cure and can help improve symptoms of the scalp complaint whilst inhibiting the sensation of itching. Our cade oil has not been rectified.
The soft, woody tones of cedarwood essential oil have a grounding effect on the mind and a sedative effect on mood. Cedarwood can reduce our stress and help us to achieve balance in our emotions.
Cypress oil is often used to prevent infection, as it can act as a natural antiseptic and has powerful antibacterial qualities.
Cypress oil can also help to soothe muscle pain and relax chest muscles, inhibiting coughing fits.
A highly anti-inflammatory oil, nutmeg oil is known to help effectively relieve pain and reduce the accompanying swelling.
These anti-inflammatory properties can help protect organs from damage and guard against several inflammatory conditions. Nutmeg is also known to be a useful remedy for sleep.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cade, Cedarwood (Himalayan), Cypress and Nutmeg Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACAdam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmokey Essential Oil Blend
I'm really enjoying the Smokey blend. It's of great quality. I’m definitely ordering again.
- JKJames K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoX
- SMSusan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmokey - delicious
I love this blend, it adds mystery to my recipes, it is great!
- LKLisa K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGorgeous smoky scent
Love this with a drop of ylang ylang. It tempers the sweetness and fills the room with a rich, smoky scent.
- DWDaniel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA-M -A-Z-I-N-G
Nikura you have captured this combination scent perfectly. Well done!