Neem Oil | Carrier | 100% Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed
By stimulating the amount of collagen produced by the skin, neem oil is able to minimise scarring and heal skin tissue over time, as well as provide more protection against sun damage.
The properties of cold pressed neem oil have proven widely beneficial for hair, as its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities allow it to boost circulation in the scalp for fuller, healthier locks. Its skin-soothing abilities can also rectify the signs and symptoms of dandruff.
Neem’s natural insect repellent properties make it an excellent ingredient for homemade repellent sprays, applying on clothing to repel insects, and treating head lice.
Cold pressed neem oil can also be used on dogs and horses for flea, tick, and mite control as it is an excellent parasite repellent.
What is neem oil used for?
The most popular use for neem oil is in plant care, as it's a highly effective pesticide. Neem oil can also be used on the hair and skin, or on dogs and horses for flea and tick control.
How do you mix neem oil for plants?
Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons of neem oil with 1 teaspoon of mild liquid soap and 1 litre of water. Add to a spray bottle and shake well.
What is Neem Oil?
Extracted from the seed of the neem tree, our cold pressed neem oil is known for its anti-microbial effects, which help avoid and fight fungal and viral infections.
Pure neem oil can also be used as a natural insect repellent and is popular for preventing fleas, ticks, and mites on dogs and horses.
*Neem oil may turn solid below room temperature - place bottle in warm water to turn liquid again*
How can Neem Oil help you?
Due to its richness of fatty acids and glycerides and its healing properties, our pure neem oil provides an excellent moisturising base, especially for dry and sensitive skin.
It is naturally able to balance oil production and has proven to be a popular remedy against acne thanks to its strong anti-inflammatory effects.
For skin, soothe onto affected areas as needed. Please note that the smell of neem oil can be quite overpowering, so feel free to combine it with other carrier oils as it suits, or add a few drops to your favourite wellness products. For hair, warm the oil slightly and massage into the scalp. Dilution is recommended. For plants, add to a spray bottle with soap and water and shake well.
100% Pure Neem Oil (Azadirachta Indica). Extracted via pressing. Vegan Friendly and Cruelty-Free.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- It is advised to dilute Neem oil if applying it directly onto your skin, dog or horse. Please check with your medical practitioner or veteran for the best method and appropriate quantity to be applied.
- Major skin disorders should receive medical attention
- The information provided is given in good faith and the benefits of Neem oil given are obtained from characteristics commonly associated with it. The information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vanillin Free
- Phthalate Free
- Cruelty Free
- OOlubunmiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTotally Recommend This Product.
Very rich Neem oil, I have incorporated this in my hair care products and it's amazing for dry skin- Rub on feet and wear a sock, feet feels soft and moisturised.
Initially bought this to have handy as I'm a plant mom- read about neem oil benefits for plants but my plant is thriving so I'm using it instead :)
- PSPeter S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoNeem oil order
This is a quality product speedily sent.
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMiss Deborah Murray
Absolutely wonderful good quality and very good service. shall order again. many thanks from Deborah Murray
- SSSally S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood quality Neem Oil
Speedy delivery, good quality and price. Would recommend to friends and family.
- KMKirsty M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNeem oil
Perfect for using at home and also to be Able to blend with other products to use for my plant at home as well as skin care on myself it’s so good I am going to give my dad some for Father’s Day as it treats lots of different skin issues