Geranium Essential Oil
- Skin Cleanser
- Natural Deodorant
Geranium oil is a gentle, floral oil that is known for its calming effects. Geranium’s anti-inflammatory properties also help it to soothe joint pain and protect our overall health.
Geranium oil for skin
A popular ingredient in many skincare products, it has soothing, tightening properties that can help to reduce signs of ageing and create a more even skin tone (when diluted), and it is also diffused as a stress reliever.
A fragrant oil, it absorbs easily through the skin and so can act as a natural deodorant, gradually releasing its scent throughout the course of the day.
What is geranium essential oil good for?
Known for being extremely gentle, geranium oil is an extremely popular skin tonic, and can also be used as a natural deodorant, stress reliever, and pain reliever.
What's the best way to use geranium oil?
A popular use for geranium oil is to combine it with a carrier oil and apply it to the face in the form of an all-natural cleanser. You can also add a few drops to your diffuser to help combat stress.
What does geranium essential oil smell like?
Geranium oil is a floral essential oil with herbaceous green notes as well as a mild, fresh sweetness.
What blends well with geranium essential oil?
Our 100% Pure Geranium Essential Oil is an almost-colourless pale green and has a soft, flowery scent with a fresh sweetness. The oil is extracted via steam distillation from the Pelargonium plant, which is native to South Africa.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium Graveolens
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWonderful!
I use this lovely oil in the shower and bath, it really helps to relax me. I mix it with ylang-ylang and lavender into my bath oil or shower cream. I also mix a few drops with my night cream, it makes my face smooth, clear and younger looking!
- RHRenee H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best!
Absolutely love their oils, excellent quality and such a great selection.
- PTPranisa t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
I use essential oil from nikura very good quality and very good price and fast delivery, high recommended 😊
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNikura Essential Oils
I dealt with Emily of Nikura and she helped me out when I ordered the wrong volume of product.
She is a legend! Their service was great for my first time purchase. Dave Clark
- SWsarah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely oils
I thought it was a really nice oil can’t wait to use it more ways