Neroli (Indian) Essential Oil
A sweet mix of floral and citrus, neroli essential oil has always had an aura of luxury. A favourite of Italian royalty, the oil was prized for its beautiful scent and its soothing, rejuvenating, and stress-relieving abilities. Neroli is often used to manage muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties. These same properties make it a wonderful skin tonic, reducing redness and contributing to a more youthful appearance. It has a powerful effect on anxiety, and evidence has even suggested that it can help to improve symptoms of menopause.
Our 100% Pure Neroli (Indian) Essential Oil has a delicate orange blossom scent and is pale yellow to colourless. It is extracted from the flowers of the bitter orange tree, which is native to Southeast Asia.
You can learn more about neroli essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.