Firewood - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
Reminding you of bonfires, this punchy and grounding handmade essential oil blend combines smoky Cade with the classic woody aromas of Cedarwood and Cypress, topped off with a slightly nutty and spicy undertone of Nutmeg. Surround yourself with the smoky and soothing aromas of bonfire night.
Cade (Juniperus Oxycedrus) - With an intense woody and smoky aroma, this oil has the perfect scent to round off this blend, with a deep and intense grounding feeling accompanying the smell.
Cedarwood (Cedrus Deodara) - Derived from the needles, leaves, bark and berries of the cedar tree this essential oil has a soft, woody aroma with a calming and grounding effect, it is also reported to improve focus and concentration.
Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens) - Made from the twigs, stems and leaves of the cypress tree, it's no wonder this oil contributes such a refreshing and woody aroma to this blend. This oil is also well known for it's calming and soothing properties.
Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) - With a nutty spicy aroma and a uniquely pleasant musky undertone, this oil has a delightful rounding quality to it, bringing the scents of the other oils in the blend together. It is thought Nutmeg essential oil when used in aromatherapy reduces mood swings, decreases stress enabling you to clear your mind and enhancing concentration.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.