Chai Spice Essential Oil Blend
- SWEET NOTES
- SPICY SCENT
Escape the cold and warm your soul with the sweet, spicy scent of the perfect winter drink.
Our Chai Spice Pure Essential Oil blend is an expertly-created mix of festive spices that's so spot-on it's almost steaming.
Breathe in the peppery heat of ginger, harmonising beautifully with notes of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and star anise.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
The warm spiciness of ginger essential oil is also thought to get blood flowing and the heart beating faster. The oil is believed to build feelings of courage and assurance, increasing self-esteem to help us approach love with confidence.
A highly anti-inflammatory oil, nutmeg oil is known to help effectively relieve pain and reduce the accompanying swelling.
These anti-inflammatory properties can help protect organs from damage and guard against several inflammatory conditions. Nutmeg is also known to be a useful remedy for sleep.
Star anise oil's store of shikimic acid is considered crucial in the fight against the flu virus, and it has also been known to combat bacterial and fungal infections.
Star anise is also considered a relaxing oil that can be diffused to relieve stress.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Ginger (Chinese), Nutmeg and Star Anise Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com