Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree is well known as one of the most therapeutic essential oils due to its many benefits for the skin and airways. Able to fight infections and relieve congestion, it has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries, and is commonly used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold. Its skin-cleansing, breath-freshening abilities also make it a great oil to keep in the bathroom cabinet.
Our 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil has a strong, herby scent with a powerful tangy quality. It is almost clear in colour and is extracted from the melaleuca alternifolia tree, found in Australia. The leaves of the tree are steam distilled to separate the natural oil from the plant material.
You can learn about more about tea tree essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.