Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine is often confused with its citrussy cousin, sometimes known as the European mandarin. Tangerine and mandarin are different varieties of the same fruit but have evolved to have subtle differences in scent and benefits. Tangerine is generally considered the more potent of the two oils.
A sedative oil, tangerine’s calming properties are often employed to help with symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, reducing stress and allowing for easier, healthier sleep. Tangerine’s soothing properties also make it an effective muscle treatment, allowing it to decrease inflammation and pain around strained muscles. Its antioxidant abilities reduce oxidative damage in the body and guard our overall health.
Our 100% Pure Tangerine Essential Oil has a tangy orange scent with sweet, fruity notes. It is pale yellow in colour and cold-pressed from the tangerine fruit's peel.
You can learn more about tangerine essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Reticulata
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.