Peppermint (Arvensis) Essential Oil
- Spider Repellent
Refreshing and stimulating, our pure peppermint arvensis oil has been known to promote hair health, boost energy, improve breath flow and relax sore muscles.
Pure peppermint (arvensis) essential oil has been known to be a favourite among athletes for its restorative properties, as well as for its ability to clear up cold symptoms and relieve stress.
Peppermint (Arvensis) essential oil is commonly used as a pest and spider repellent.
For peppermint aromatherapy, add 5-7 drops into an oil burner or diffuser to discover this oil's traditional benefits.
Our 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil (Arvensis) is pale yellow in colour and has a sweet, refreshing scent with a recognisable minty quality.
This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the Mentha arvensis herb, which is native to Europe and Asia.
You can learn more about mint essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Mentha Arvensis
Though these two oils are nearly identical, the main difference between them is the slightly lower concentration of menthol found in Arvensis.
Piperita is generally considered to have a stronger recognisable mint quality.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.