Mandarin Essential Oil
Once used to treat pain and discomfort and promote overall health, mandarin oil essential has long been associated with prosperity.
In the modern day, mandarin oil has been found to ease worries and prevent stress-related sleep loss, as well as help to soothe inflammation both topically and internally.
Mandarin essential oil is especially beneficial to the skin thanks to its antibacterial effects.
Our 100% Pure Mandarin Essential Oil has a bright, fruity scent and is orange in colour. It is extracted via cold pressing from the peel of the fruit.
Unlike some other cold-pressed citrus oils, mandarin is a gentle oil and is safe to apply to the skin when diluted.
You can learn more about mandarin essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Reticulata
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.