Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil
- ENHANCES FOCUS
- INSECT REPELLENT
Cedarwood has deep roots in Ancient Egyptian medicine and rituals and has been utilised for a wide variety of restorative properties throughout the centuries. It is now used as a pest-repellent, facial cleanser, and decongestant. Cedarwood oil is a popular acne treatment known for its anti-inflammatory abilities, although like all essential oils, it should always be diluted before use. It has also been found to enhance focus and be a useful study companion.
Our 100% Pure Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil has a gentle, earthy scent with woody, smoky notes and is yellow in colour. Himalayan cedarwood has its own distinctive scent that can differ from other varieties and creates a grounding, calming atmosphere. It is extracted via steam distillation from the Cedrus deodara, native to the Western Himalayas.
You can learn more about cedarwood essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Cedrus Deodara
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.