Vetiver (Indian) Essential Oil
- Insect Repellent
- Enhances Focus
Often used to cool the air in tropical climates, vetiver essential oil is known to have soothing, clarifying effects.
Said to improve concentration and balance the mind, vetiver oil is often used as a study companion and can also act as an aphrodisiac.
Vetiver has strong antioxidant effects, protecting the body against the damaging effects of toxins. It is also used to repel termites and mosquitoes.
Our 100% Pure Vetiver (Indian) Essential Oil has an earthy scent with notes of herbs and spices and an underlying smokiness.
This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the root of the vetiver plant, a perennial grass native to tropical Asia.
You can learn more about the benefits of vetiver essential oil here.
Botanical Name: Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.