Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- CLEANING AGENT
- FRESH AROMA
Now most famous for flavouring gin, juniper berry was once a revered natural remedy that was in use worldwide to treat a wide variety of ailments.
These days, juniper berry oil is often used to detoxify the body, aid digestion, and prevent infection.
Juniper Berry essential oil is a cleansing, purifying oil that also acts as a popular ingredient in home cleaning sprays.
In recent years, juniper berry has been used to help treat symptoms of stress as well as aid sleep.
What is juniper berry essential oil good for?
Associated with the flavouring of gin, juniper berry oil has been proven to help with sleep issues, as well as facilitate improvements in digestive health.
What's the best way to use juniper berry oil?
If you’re struggling to sleep at night, try adding some juniper berry oil to your diffuser for a powerful, relaxing remedy.
What does juniper berry essential oil smell like?
Light and sweet with wispy herbal notes, our juniper berry oil has undertones of woodiness and spices.
What blends well with juniper berry essential oil?
Juniper berry oil blends well with scents like benzoin, frankincense, rosemary, geranium, and bergamot.
Our 100% Pure Juniper Berry Essential Oil has a sweet, woody scent with light, herbal notes, and is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the dried and ground berries of the juniper tree.
You can learn more about juniper berry essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Juniperus Communis
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- NTNataszia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoamazing
great quality oil
- DNDavid N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5star
Great product, beautiful smell
- JSjacqui S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoJuniper berry
- CTClaire T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing!
I absolutely love this oil for massage, bath and aromatherapy! Smells fresh and beautiful, amazing mixed along side black peppper!