Black Pepper Essential Oil
- BOOSTS CIRCULATION
Now the most common spice worldwide, black pepper has a host of benefits beyond just its associations with food.
Black pepper essential oil is often used to manage pain due to its soothing, warming effects, and some people have found that it is useful for lowering blood pressure. It can also help relieve stress and manage cravings.
You can learn more about black pepper essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What are the different ways to use black pepper essential oil?
Black pepper oil can be diffused or topically applied with a carrier oil to help reduce pain, manage IBS symptoms, and ease anxiety.
Can black pepper essential oil be used to relieve muscle pain?
Once diluted with a carrier oil, black pepper oil is very effective against pain in the muscles, joints, and tendons.
Is black pepper essential oil safe to use during pregnancy?
Always consult with your doctor before using any essential oils during pregnancy.
Our 100% Pure Black Pepper Oil has a very similar sharp, peppery scent to the famous spice and is yellow in colour. This oil is extracted from the dried fruit of the black pepper vine, native to Southeast Asia.
Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACAmy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLovely base note
Subtle but strong at the same time. The perfect base note for my blends.
- MPMichael P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic
Top quality oil for use in training sessions on fragrance notes. Sharp, zingy and nose tingly!
- JRJeni R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGeorgeous smell
Reminds me of Moulton brown shower gel . Hubby likes this one too! Smells great in my diffuser
- JSjacqui S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBlack pepper