Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Now most famous for flavouring gin, juniper berry was once a revered natural remedy that was in use worldwide to treat a wide variety of ailments. These days, juniper berry oil is often used to detoxify the body, aid digestion, and prevent infection. Juniper Berry is a cleansing, purifying oil and a popular ingredient in home cleaning sprays. It is also a popular treatment for stress and anxiety and can have a powerful effect on insomnia.
Our 100% Pure Juniper Berry Essential Oil has a sweet, woody scent with light, herbal notes, and is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the dried and ground berries of the juniper tree.
You can learn more about juniper berry essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Juniperus Communis
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.