Ginger (Chinese) Essential Oil
A famous home remedy for nausea, ginger oil is a popular addition to medicine cabinets, and yet the full range of its healing, protecting, and pain-relieving properties are often neglected. Ginger oil has been used traditionally to promote gastric health and treat indigestion, as well as to manage aches and pain. It is also considered a natural decongestant and can help to open up airways and dispel cold symptoms. Ginger oil is even used as an aphrodisiac thanks to its mood-boosting properties.
Our 100% Pure Ginger (Chinese) Essential Oil is highly similar to our Ginger (Indian) Essential Oil in both scent and benefits, but has a higher zingiberene content due to the soil it is grown in. It has a distinctive warm, spicy scent with sweet notes, and is yellow in colour. Please note that we advise consulting with a medical professional before applying this oil topically.
You can learn more about ginger essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Zingiber Officianale
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.