Autumn Leaf - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
Grey skies may be gathering, but as summer draws to a close there's still plenty of colour to be found. Bring the ember-hued forest into your home and let the restorative earthy scents do their work with our Autumn Leaf Essential Oil Blend, designed to help you reset your body and mind for the colder months ahead.
The sweet earthiness of this blend begins with smoky cedarwood (Cedrus Deodara), which not only improves symptoms of seasonal illnesses, but also helps to sharpen your focus and keep you present as the seasons change. Protective patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) also guards your health, and has been found to ease symptoms of anxiety and low mood, as do the sweet, floral notes of ylang ylang (Cananga Odorata).
This blend contains:
Cedarwood (Himalayan) (Cedrus Deodara)Patchouli Indonesian (Light) (Pogostemon Cablin)Ylang Ylang (Complete) (Cananga Odorata)
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.