Ylang Ylang (Extra) Essential Oil
- Mood Boosting
Called the 'flower of flowers', our pure ylang ylang essential oil's rich floral scent is famous for many reasons, one of which being that it is one of the primary ingredients in the iconic Chanel No. 5.
However, this delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health.
Ylang ylang essential oil is said to boost immune response, and also has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Ylang ylang oil is also often used in skincare to prevent signs of ageing.
Our 100% Pure Ylang Ylang (Extra) Essential Oil is a yellowish oil with an exotic floral sweetness.
This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the flowers of the ylang ylang tree, which is grown throughout Asia. It has a lighter scent than our 100% Pure Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil as it is collected at an earlier stage of distillation.
You can learn more about ylang ylang essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.