Throat Chakra Essential Oil Blend
- CONFIDENCE BOOSTING
The throat chakra affects communication, your ability to speak your truth, and your skill at listening well to others. A balanced throat chakra means that we are confident expressing ourselves, rich in compassion, and able to engage with others productively.
Our Throat Chakra Pure Essential Oil Blend combines three oils that promote genuine connection and honest communication.
Grounding cypress promotes transformation and inner renewal, putting us in touch with our truth. It is also known to aid with throat issues - the body part most likely to be affected by an unbalanced throat chakra.
When we feel love and peace in our hearts, deeper layers of emotional pain can surface to our conscious awareness. Lavender oil promotes these conditions, helping us to clear repressed energy and communicate freely.
Spearmint can bring you a renewed sense of hope and optimism and help you to engage successfully with others. Its bright, refreshing notes help us to look at each situation with a fresh viewpoint and understand where others are coming from.
You can learn more about the seven chakras and aromatherapy over on our blog.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cypress, Lavender (French) and Spearmint Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.