Petitgrain Essential Oil
- CLEANING AGENT
Petitgrain essential oil is widely considered to be a joyful and positive natural remedy.
Used in perfumery and cosmetics for many years, petitgrain oil's citrusy scent brings with it a boost in confidence.
Petitgrain oil has even been reported to improve performance in the workplace by helping to lower stress levels and increase alertness.
An antioxidant oil, petitgrain can help combat the effects of toxins in the body. It also has strong cleaning properties that make it a great natural cleaning agent.
You can learn more about petitgrain essential oil over on our blog.
What are the benefits of using Petitgrain Essential Oil for aromatherapy?
Petitgrain oil has many benefits for the body and mind including improving productivity, increasing confidence, and acting as an effective antioxidant. It can also be used in homemade cleaning sprays.
Can Petitgrain Essential Oil be used to make natural room sprays?
Yes, our petitgrain oil is perfect for use in natural, homemade cleaning sprays.
Is Petitgrain Essential Oil safe for use in DIY massage oils?
Once diluted with a carrier oil, our petitgrain oil is ideal for use in massages.
Our 100% Pure Petitgrain Essential Oil has an orange scent with floral, woody notes. One of three essential oils extracted from the orange tree, petitgrain is often confused with orange and neroli essential oil.
Where orange oil is extracted from the fruit and neroli from the blossom, petitgrain is steam distilled from the leaves and small twigs of the tree.
Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- MPMichael P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMarvellous
Nikura oils are always of the highest quality. Perfect for use in training sessions on fragrance notes.
- AGAngela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoQuality oil and good price
Quality oil and good price