Niaouli Essential Oil
Niaouli has long been associated with healing and protection, an ancient island remedy. Although it should still always be diluted before use, it is very gentle on the skin and a popular choice for soothing skin irritations. Its cleansing benefits also make a great natural face wash. Niaouli is a highly antiseptic oil associated with a strengthened immune system. It is even used in oil pulling to prevent the formation of dental plaque and protect teeth and gums.
Our 100% Pure Niaouli Essential Oil has a refreshing, slightly camphorous scent often compared to eucalyptus and is colourless. It is extracted from the twigs and leaves of the niaouli tree, native to Australia, New Caledonia, and surrounding areas.
You can learn more about niaouli essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Quinquenervia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.