Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Insect Repellent
- Cleaning Agent
Contrary to common misconception, lemon tea tree essential oil is not a blend of lemon and tea tree oils but in fact, comes from a separate plant altogether.
Traditionally used to treat skin irritations, lemon tea tree oil is now used primarily as a cleaning product and natural air freshener.
Lemon tea tree also has insect-repellent properties and can naturally discourage pests such as mosquitoes from entering the home.
You can learn more about lemon tea tree essential oil over on our blog.
What are the benefits of Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil for skin?
The antimicrobial properties of lemon tea tree oil are often used to help tackle skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Can Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil be used in homemade natural cleaning products?
Yes, lemon tea tree oil is perfect for use in cleaning sprays and as a natural air freshener. We recommend following a trusted recipe.
Is Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil suitable for use in diffusers?
Yes, our lemon tea tree oil is suitable for use in all kinds of aromatherapy diffusers.
Our 100% Pure Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil has a sharp, lemony scent with herbal notes and is clear in colour. It is extracted from the lemon-scented tea tree shrub, native to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
Botanical Name: Leptospermum Petersonii
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org