Heart Chakra Essential Oil Blend
- EMOTIONALLY BALANCING
The Heart Chakra strongly influences the potential to give and receive love healthily.
As the meeting place of all the other chakras, it influences the ability to cope with sadness and betrayals through physical and emotional balancing.
Our Heart Chakra Pure Essential Oil Blend contains oils that embody qualities of compassion and empathy.
Thought to be emotionally healing, geranium essential oil restores confidence and trust in others, opening one up to love. It also has a calming, balancing effect on the mind.
Maritime pine is said to improve blood flow and circulation, helping to take care of the heart on a physical level. On an emotional level, the oil is thought to ease inner pain and heal old wounds, helping us to move forward even when we feel vulnerable.
Maritime pine oil can also help reduce muscle aches and swelling, making it a useful ingredient in muscle balms.
Ylang ylang is one of the best oils for helping us to connect to our heart, with soothing effects and aphrodisiac properties. It also helps to protect the physical health of the heart by fighting inflammation.
You can learn more about the seven chakras and aromatherapy over on our blog.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Geranium (Bourbon), Maritime Pine and Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.