Happiness - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
Yes, we've actually managed to bottle happiness - sort of. Whilst there aren't any sunrays inside this little bottle, there is a blend of oils proven to have mood-boosting, uplifting effects that can help to bring a little positivity to your day. Our Happiness Pure Essential Oil Blend combines zesty citrus oils with bright lemon tea tree and comforting lavender for a scent as happy as any sudden burst of sun.
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)- The vibrant scent of bergamot is known to balance the emotions, decreasing negative feelings and promoting positivity. It has also been shown to have an effect on many of the physical markers of low mood, helping our whole physiology to embody a happier state.
Lavender (French) (Lavender officinalis) - Lavender essential oil is known for the soothing, uplifting effects it has on the mind. It is shown to ease negative feelings and help us to let go of them.
Lemon Tea Tree (Leptospermum petersonii) - The scent of lemon tea tree oil is perpetually bright and sunny, and can help us to dispel negative energy. Its refreshing nature resets our mood and delivers clarity and levity.
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – Sweet orange has shown to be incredibly effective at lifting low moods and calming nerves. Like other citrus oils, it has a cheering effect, encouraging us to view life more positively.
You can learn more about promoting happiness with essential oils over on our blog.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.