Hangover Relief Essential Oil Blend
- FLORAL NOTES
- SPICED AROMA
Unfortunately we can’t cure your hangover, but we can help to try and relieve the symptoms.
Our Hangover Relief Pure Essential Oil blend is a refreshing combination of ginger, lavender and peppermint that will help to wake you up, refresh you and get your day started.
We recommend using this blend in a diffuser, oil burner, or diluting with water and adding to a flannel to get you feeling fresher. Now go and drink some water!
This essential oil, known in the field of aromatherapy as the “oil of empowerment” possesses a warm, sweet, and slightly spicy aroma. Ginger essential oil is said to help with nausea, aches and pains, inflammation, and dizziness, leaving you feeling grounded.
Lavender essential oil has a fresh floral aroma and is known for its calming and uplifting properties. This essential oil is said to help with aches and pains, headaches, and anxiety.
The clean, fresh aroma of peppermint oil is often used to promote alertness and is said to help with nausea, headaches, and mental fatigue.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.