Crown Chakra Essential Oil Blend
- DEEPEN YOUR CONNECTION WITH SPIRITUALITY
The Crown Chakra influences our deeper understanding of ourselves beyond the physical or material.
This handmade essential oil blend is related to our deep internal thought processes, and those with open crown chakras often have a deeper sense of their connection with their spirituality. This is the entry point for the divine.
Used by the Egyptians for spiritual embalming purposes, this essential oil has a calming and grounding aroma with fresh and soft notes. Helping in meditations to purify and cleanse the mind, body, and spirit, Cedarwood essential oil has been used for thousands of years in spiritual practices.
Frankincense has been known as a spiritual oil for thousands of years, and was used by the Egyptians as the pharaohs believed that burning the oil allowed them to commune with the gods. Promoting balance and perfect for the crown chakra, as it fosters a sense of inner peace.
Famous for its relaxing qualities, this essential oil aids in calming the body and mind, making it easier to reach a meditative state.
You can learn more about the seven chakras and aromatherapy over on our blog.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cedarwood (Himalayan), Frankincense (Serrata) and Lavender Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.