Cola Bottles Essential Oil Blend
- SWEET AROMA
Treat yourself to a handful of your corner-shop favourites.
The classic little brown sweet has a seasonal makeover in our Cola Bottles Pure Essential Oil Blend, as fragrant myrrh and frankincense combine with sweet cinnamon and juicy orange to spark some childhood joy.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Frankincense essential oil is commonly used for its brightening, immune-boosting effects, helping to promote health and positivity in the colder months.
Frankincense oil also has beautifying effects on the skin, reducing signs of aging, and is said to help relieve gastric distress.
Gentle to the skin, myrrh oil makes an effective natural moisturiser and has been used to help prevent signs of ageing since the Ancient Egyptians.
Myrrh oil is also often used to relieve pain and swelling and to combat bacteria and fungi. Many of its properties can be enhanced when combined with its old companion frankincense.
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been used medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense (Serrata), Myrrh (Thin) and Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- EPElizavou P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLovely sweet spicey orange fragranced essential oil. .
Behaved well in CP Soap recipe. Not an over powering fragrance at only a 2% usage. Will try it in a wax melt next.
- KSkatie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoA lovely scent
Although the name sounds artificial it really is a lovely natural uplifting scent!
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoReally does smell like cola bottles!
Love this blend so much! It really does smell like the sweets and has worked well in wax melts that I’ve made with it