Cola Bottles Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Pure & Natural
Treat yourself to a handful of your corner-shop favourites. The classic little brown sweet has a seasonal makeover in our Cola Bottles Pure Essential Oil Blend, as fragrant myrrh and frankincense combine with sweet cinnamon and juicy orange to spark some childhood joy.
Mood-enhancing frankincense (Boswellia serrata) and energising orange (Citrus sinesis) pack this scent with good feelings, bringing you a sugar high without the crash. Unlike the real thing, this blend is also beneficial for your health, with myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) and cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) working to fight harmful bacteria.
This blend contains:
Frankincense Serrata (Indian) (Boswellia serrata)
Orange (Sweet) (Citrus sinesis)
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrh)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamon zeylanicum)
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.