Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary sage has been in use since ancient times. Regarded as a miracle ‘cure-all’ for a range of diseases, infections and mental conditions, the plant is valuable in many systems of medicine throughout history. These days it is most commonly used to relieve manage stress, cleanse skin, and fight infections. Known as the ‘the women’s oil’, it is an especially popular remedy for menstrual symptoms such as period pain and mood swings.
Our 100% Pure Clary Sage Essential Oil has a sweet, floral scent and is pale yellow to colourless. The oil is extracted via steam distillation from the clary sage plant, which is native to the northern Mediterranean as well as some areas of North Africa and Central Asia.
You can learn more about clary sage essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Salvia Sclarea
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.