Black Spruce Essential Oil
- MOOD BOOSTING
Previously a popular choice for Christmas trees, Black spruce has a fresh and wintery aroma that does so much more than bring in the holiday season.
Black spruce oil has powerful mood-boosting properties that allow it to relieve stress and promote easier sleep.
A highly antibacterial oil, black spruce essential oil is also a great choice for cleaning, and can act as a decongestant to relieve cough and cold symptoms.
You can learn more about black spruce essential oil and its history over on our blog.
How is Black Spruce Essential Oil extracted?
Our black spruce oil is extracted via steam distillation from the leaves and twigs of the black pine spruce tree, native to Canada.
Can Black Spruce Essential Oil be used for aromatherapy?
Yes, black spruce’s forest-like notes are perfect for adding to your diffuser during the winter months. It can also help the body fight symptoms of respiratory illnesses.
Is Black Spruce Essential Oil safe for internal use?
Our black spruce oil is for external use only and should not be ingested. Learn more about the dangers of internal essential oil consumption.
Our 100% Pure Black Spruce Essential Oil has a fresh forest scent with sweet, woody notes and is light yellow to colourless in appearance. It is extracted via steam distillation from the black spruce tree which is native to Canada.
Botanical Name: Picea Mariana
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Black Spruce Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- INIan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBlack spruce
Beautiful spelling oil and great
- JSjacqui S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBlack spruce
Excellent quality product
- CHCaroline H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent quality
I’d never tried the black spruce oil before, but it’s really nice. I use it in my electric essential oil diffuser, it fills my living room with scent, it’s not overpowering, smells fresh and crisp. Definitely worth a try if you like fresh scents. As always, brilliant quality and price.
- SLSamantha L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLike being in the forest….
without leaving the house. Such a clean fresh smell, like breathing in fresh air. Blends well with rosemary & eucalyptus. My new favourite 💗
- JZJerry Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMy diffuser choice for cold wintery evenings.
I enjoy this essential oil in diffuser all winter. Its my number one choice. I like its crisp and fresh woody aroma especially around Christmas. In Aromatherapy I am using this oil to help clients reduce muscular pains and aches. This oils can be also stimulating and energising so its good to reduce stress. In folklore use this oil heightens awareness fo divination and spiritual work. I am very happy with this purchased for amazing price.