Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
Much like other citrus oils, bergamot essential oil is known to be energising and uplifting, helping to dispel low moods and reduce stress.
Bergamot oil is also recognised for its balancing effect, cancelling out disproportionate emotions and helping us feel content and emotionally stable.
Extracted from the offspring of a lemon and a sour orange, bergamot essential oil has roots in both Southeast Asia and Italian folk medicine.
Our 100% Pure FCF Bergamot Essential Oil has a pleasantly fresh, lemony scent and is pale green in colour. This oil is furocoumarin-free, which makes it safe to apply topically. Even so, it should always be diluted before use.
You can learn more about bergamot essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Bergamia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.