Pink Pepper Essential Oil
Pink pepper essential oil is a highly antibacterial oil often used to help prevent infection, keep a cleaner home, and inhibit the growth of fungi.
Pink pepper oil's strong antioxidant abilities can help protect our health and reduce cell damage, whilst its anti-inflammatory properties are used to soothe sore muscles and relieve cramps.
A grounding, balancing oil, pink pepper is often thought to have a calming effect on mood, reducing stress.
You can learn more about pink pepper essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What is pink pepper essential oil used for?
Pink pepper oil is great for relieving anxiety, soothing pain, and preventing infections. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and is very popular in skincare.
Can pink pepper essential oil be used for skin care?
Yes, pink pepper oil’s antioxidant abilities can help protect the skin from environmental damage. Its antibacterial and antifungal abilities can also cleanse the pores of harmful microbes.
How is pink pepper essential oil extracted from the plant?
Pink pepper oil is extracted via steam distillation from the ripe peppercorns of the pink pepper tree, native to South America.
Our 100% Pure Pink Pepper Essential Oil has a fresh, warming scent with dry floral notes and is clear in colour.
Often confused with black pepper oil, it is extracted from an entirely different plant and has different properties, although the two oils are from the same family. Pink pepper oil is extracted from the ripe peppercorn fruits of the pink pepper tree.
Botanical Name: Schinus Molle
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMSusan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it
This blend adds a feel of luxury to my oil blends, I am a big fan!