Pink Pepper Essential Oil
Native to Peru, pink pepper has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. It is a highly antibacterial oil often used to prevent infection, keep a cleaner home, and inhibit the growth of fungi. Its strong antioxidant abilities protect our health and reduce cell damage, whilst its anti-inflammatory properties can soothe sore muscles and relieve cramps. A grounding, balancing oil, it is often thought to have a calming effect on mood, reducing stress.
Our 100% Pure Pink Pepper Essential Oil has a fresh, warming scent with dry floral notes and is clear in colour. Often confused with black pepper oil, it is extracted from an entirely different plant and has different properties, although the two oils are from the same family. Pink pepper oil is extracted from the ripe peppercorn fruits of the pink pepper tree.
You can learn more about pink pepper essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Schinus Molle
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.