Marjoram (Sweet) Essential Oil
- Pain Relief
Marjoram essential oil is a refreshing scent that is often used to soothe aches and promote health in various areas of the body.
Marjoram oil is said to have balancing properties and can be beneficial for the heart and stomach. It can also help to reduce the pain and worry that comes with an injury.
A unique application of marjoram oil is its ability to promote regular menstruation - it is therefore popular with those who experience irregular periods.
What is marjoram essential oil good for?
Sweet marjoram is known for its positive effects on digestive health, heart health, and hormone regulation.
What's the best way to use marjoram oil?
Try mixing marjoram oil with a carrier oil to create an impactful massage base. You can also add the scent to your diffuser for an uplifting effect on the nervous system.
What does marjoram essential oil smell like?
Just as the name suggests, our marjoram oil is fresh and sweet with gentle woody and floral notes.
What blends well with marjoram essential oil?
Marjoram oil blends well with scents like basil, cedarwood, eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, and rosemary.
Our 100% Pure Marjoram (Sweet) Essential Oil has a fresh, sweet herbal scent and is pale yellow in colour.
Not to be confused with Spanish marjoram, marjoram (sweet) is a gentler oil with slightly different benefits. Both oils are extracted from the leaves of the marjoram bush, which is native to the Mediterranean.
You can learn more about marjoram essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Origanum Majorana
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.