Garden Mint Essential Oil
- AIDS DIGESTION
- PEST REPELLENT
Garden mint essential oil is highly similar in benefits to the more famous peppermint oil.
Like peppermint oil, garden mint can help energise the body and reduce muscle ache, making it a useful oil for athletes.
Garden mint is also an effective decongestant, clears airways and allows easier breathing.
Our 100% Pure Garden Mint Essential Oil is pale yellow. Sweeter and fresher than peppermint oil, garden mint has a sweet, herby scent reminiscent of spearmint. It is extracted from the garden mint herb native to North America.
You can learn more about mint essential oils over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Mentha Sachalinensis
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPElizavou P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDevine
Absolutely love this.
Such a beautiful mint scent in this essential oil. I will most certainly purchase more of this.
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoMint
Fresh clean mint scent and great cold and hot throw
- EZElle Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGarden mint
Excellent value. Superb aroma and blends well with other oils. I'm using it to repel spiders atm!
- TUTheresa U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGarden Mint
Natural garden minty aroma!
Ordering a second bottle.
The spearmint and peppermint are also very uplifting although each has an individual smell.
- KSkatie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely scent
This is a great scent, sweet and gentle. I have used it to make candles and hot throw seems to work.