Fir Needle Essential Oil
- CLEANING AGENT
Fir needle is best known for being the world’s favourite Christmas tree. However, the benefits of fir needle oil extend beyond the winter months.
Fir needle essential oil has powerful antibacterial abilities, able to clean homes and fight infections all year round.
Fir needle is also considered a healing oil, able to relieve pain and speed up recovery, and its refreshing scent can help improve cough symptoms.
You can learn more about fir needle essential oil over on our blog.
What are the benefits of using Fir Needle Essential Oil for aromatherapy?
Fir needle oil has many benefits for the body including fighting infections, relieving pain, clearing the airways, and eliminating odours.
Can Fir Needle Essential Oil be used to make natural cleaning products?
Yes, fir needle oil is a powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic oil with a fresh, clean scent that works perfectly in homemade cleaning sprays.
Is Fir Needle Essential Oil safe for use in DIY skincare recipes?
Yes, our fir needle oil is safe for use in skincare recipes once diluted properly with a carrier oil.
Our 100% Pure Fir Needle Essential Oil is a fresh, earthy oil that smells like the heart of a coniferous forest. This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the needles of the silver fir, which is grown all over the world.
Botanical Name: Abies Alba
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com