Fir Needle Essential Oil
- CLEANING AGENT
Fir needle is best known for being the world’s favourite Christmas tree. However, the benefits of fir needle oil extend beyond the winter months.
Fir needle essential oil has powerful antibacterial abilities, able to clean homes and fight infections all year round.
Fir needle is also considered a healing oil, able to relieve pain and speed up recovery, and its refreshing scent can help improve cough symptoms.
Our 100% Pure Fir Needle Essential Oil is a fresh, earthy oil that smells like the heart of a coniferous forest. This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the needles of the silver fir, which is grown all over the world.
You can learn more about fir needle essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Abies Alba
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.