Fennel Seed (Sweet) Essential Oil
- AIDS DIGESTION
- SWEET AROMA
Fennel seed essential oil has long been associated with protective qualities. Over the years, it has become a popular home remedy for gastric distress, and this remains its primary use today.
Rich in antioxidants, fennel seed oil is also used to speed up the healing processes in the body and fight against the activity of free radicals.
You can learn more about fennel seed essential oil and its history over on our blog.
How is sweet fennel essential oil extracted?
Our fennel seed oil is extracted via steam distillation from the crushed seeds of the fennel herb.
What are the main components of sweet fennel essential oil?
Fennel oil is around 70-80% trans-Anethole - a natural component known for helping with digestive issues and menstrual concerns.
How can sweet fennel essential oil be used in aromatherapy?
Add a few drops of fennel seed oil to your diffuser or oil burner for a sweet, liquorice-like aroma around your home.
Our 100% Pure Fennel Seed (Sweet) Essential Oil has a sweet, peppery smell similar to that of liquorice or anise, and is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted from the fennel herb's crushed seeds, which is native to the Mediterranean region.
Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- USUna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoFennel seed essential oil.
Not used before. Such a beautiful aroma. Definitely buy again