Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot seed essential oil is primarily used for its cleansing and protective qualities.
A highly antimicrobial oil, carrot seed can help combat bacteria and fungi around the home and keep spaces hygienic.
Carrot seed oil is also a powerful antioxidant, helping prevent oxidative damage in the body and shielding cells and organs from harm.
Carrot seed essential oil can also be great for hair and skin when diluted, softening both and helping to prevent damage.
Our 100% Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil is orangey-yellow in colour and has a distinctive earthy vegetable scent with a hint of natural sweetness. Not to be confused with carrot oil, a carrier vegetable oil, carrot seed essential oil is distilled from the seeds of the carrot plant.
You can learn more about carrot seed essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Daucus Carota
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.