Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot seed essential oil is primarily used for its cleansing and protective qualities.
A highly antimicrobial oil, carrot seed can help combat bacteria and fungi around the home and keep spaces hygienic.
Carrot seed oil is also a powerful antioxidant, helping prevent oxidative damage in the body and shielding cells and organs from harm.
Carrot seed essential oil can also be great for hair and skin when diluted, softening both and helping to prevent damage.
You can learn more about carrot seed essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What are the benefits of using carrot seed essential oil on the skin?
Carrot seed oil is a powerful antioxidant and can help protect the skin from environmental irritants, such as UV damage.
Can carrot seed essential oil be used for hair care?
Yes, once diluted with a carrier oil, carrot seed oil can be used on the hair to facilitate smoother, shiner locks.
Is carrot seed essential oil safe for consumption?
Our carrot seed oil is for external use only and should not be ingested. Learn more about the dangers of internal essential oil consumption.
Our 100% Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil is orangey-yellow in colour and has a distinctive earthy vegetable scent with a hint of natural sweetness. Not to be confused with carrot oil, a carrier vegetable oil, carrot seed essential oil is distilled from the seeds of the carrot plant.
Botanical Name: Daucus Carota
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- JZJerry Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product unbeatable price.
I am qualified Aromatherapist and Complementary therapy tutor, I am using my essential oils on daily basis creating customised blends for my clients. I used this oil for facial blend as this oil has anti-ageing properties,
anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and in 1% facial blend with jojoba carrier oil and rose hip carrier oil this is very affordable facial serum for every day use. Experience shopping with Nikura is just amazing. Its nice to see British essential oil company that cares about customers and products.