Lavender (Bulgarian) Essential Oil
- Hair Care
- Sleeping Aid
Lavender (Bulgarian) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
Lavender oil has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Diffuse lavender oil in your home for an effective sleep remedy, or use it in home cleaners to help keep pests and harmful bacteria at bay. Some research even suggests that lavender oil can be beneficial for hair growth.
You can learn more about lavender essential oil and its history over on our blog.
Additionally, if you’re interested in a stronger scent with great insect repellent properties, you can check out our french lavender oil.
How is Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil extracted?
Our Bulgarian lavender oil is extracted via steam distillation from the flowers of the true lavender plant.
What are the benefits of using Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil for aromatherapy?
Like many forms of lavender, our Bulgarian lavender can help tackle sleep issues, stress, low mood, and pain among many other uses.
Is Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil safe for use during pregnancy?
Always consult with your doctor before using any essential oils during pregnancy.
Our 100% Pure Lavender (Bulgarian) Essential Oil is almost clear in colour and is extracted via steam distillation from a much sought-after strain of lavender grown in Bulgaria.
It is considered more complex in its scent than other kinds of lavender, smelling sweeter than herbaceous French lavender oil and fuller and bolder than soft English lavender.
Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavender Bulgarian Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- EWEmma W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoWell rounded, sweet, high quality Lavender
I am really enjoying my new Bulgarian Lavender and it joins my other Lavenders in the collection, this is an overlooked gem in my eyes and is as equally, if not more pleasant than it's French counterpart.
- JWJane W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEssential oils
Really superior oil with a beautiful and long lasting smell
- JKJacqui K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLavender
It is really hard to get a good lavender. This is simply beautiful.