May Chang (Litsea Cubeba) Essential Oil
Also known by the botanical name litsea cubeba, may chang essential oil is a soothing remedy, often used for its hygienic properties – not just in home cleaning, but also in skincare.
With antibacterial and antifungal effects, may chang oil makes a valuable addition both to home cleaning sprays and to natural face washes.
May chang oil is also said to soothe stress and promote easy sleep, and has even been shown to be beneficial for the heart.
You can learn more about may chang essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What is the scent profile of may chang essential oil?
Our may chang oil has a sweet aroma with distinct notes of lemon and gentle fruity undertones.
What are the therapeutic benefits of using may chang essential oil?
May chang oil has many efficient properties including soothing stress, promoting sleep, and cleansing skin.
How can may chang essential oil be used for mental clarity and focus?
Adding a few drops of may chang oil to your diffuser can help remove negative energies and reduce anxiety to help facilitate better mental focus.
Our 100% Pure May Chang (Litsea Cubeba) Essential Oil has a sweet, faintly lemony scent and is pale yellow in colour.
This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the root and stem of the may chang plant which is native to Southern Asia.
Botanical Name: Litsea Cubeba
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure May Chang Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSNicola S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLovely
- JLJo L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMs
It is brilliant ! Have had 2 bottles
as a present, and am now panicking as running out!!!!
- MAMarie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoYummy Fresh Aroma
This oil works wonders in my diffuser and as an essential ingredient for a soap bomb