Rosehip Carrier Oil
Please make sure to perform a patch test before use, as allergic reactions to this carrier oil are not uncommon.
Rosehip carrier oil has many benefits for the skin and is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Rosehip oil is excellent for fighting skin conditions such as acne, rashes, and rosacea and also reduces wrinkles by hydrating and making skin appear smoother.
Rosehip oil also contains vitamin A, which can benefit the skin by helping to reduce hyperpigmentation and is also known to have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Our 100% Rosehip carrier oil does not hold a scent and is light enough that it can be used for all skin types. In addition, the vitamins and antioxidants in this carrier oil can help the skin to restore elasticity, help to correct dark spots and reduce the appearance of scars!
Botanical Name: Rosa canina L.
- Skincare: Apply evenly to the skin of the face or body for a fast-absorbing and effective natural moisturiser.
- Massage: Apply to the desired area and massage in circular motions until the oil has completely absorbed.
- Haircare: Add a few drops to damp hair to calm frizz and boost shine.
- Makeup Remover: Add a few drops to a clean cotton pad and sweep across the skin of the face until makeup is removed.
This carrier oil can be used on its own or in combination with any of our pure essential oils.
100% Pure Rosehip Carrier Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Store in a cool, dry place.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this carrier oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.