Rose Garden Fragrance Oil
Wander through the beautifully-kept gardens of an old country house and find yourself captivated by the rosy atmosphere. Springtime rain falls gently on blooming roses in our Rose Garden Fragrance Oil to create a delicately full floral scent.
- Oil burning/diffusion: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Bath salts: Suitable for bath salts. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.